These are links to websites. Companies and organizations I've done work and volunteered work for. If you like it or have any questions, please let me know.
Home staging is a (kind of) new and growing industry. Mr. Colin Bush employed Morrison Multimedia Inc. to "build a website" and that - we did. C4 Productions should have their phone on ice for the next year so it doesn't overheat while enjoying the traffic reaped from the search engine optimization built-in to the website.
Leduc, AB - WetBlast.ca provides professional blasting and surface preparation services for industries like oil & gas, aviation, construction, and marine operations. They own, operate, sell, rent, and train on models of the GEO-BLASTER® that will soon put traditional sandblasting into obsolescence.
- team registrations - 6 sports and 6 registration fees, pay for registration using paypal. Choose a sport and signup your team!
- people who register and pay for a team can invite members and non-members of the site to join their team
- team managers can choose to allow people to join their team using a password, or by only inviting specific people, or by allowing other members to join - for which they will have to be approved by the team manager
- TOURNAMENTS - care of the Drupal tournament module
- Round robin, single and double-round knockout tournaments
- schedules with dates and times of each game in the tournament
- the ability for team members to log in and find out when and where their matches are, the scores, and their team's standing in the tournament!
Legend Motors LLC has been a customer for years and we recently gave racingadventures.com a refresh in structure, "editability". Home page messaging was improved to funnel visitors to racing adventure packages, which includes weekend camps driving a Lamborghini around 5 different race tracks in North America! Check it out!!